Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Meat Madness

I was looking at one of my favorite food sites earlier today, and I found an NCAA March Madness-style bracket, except the tournament brackets involved various types of meats and seafood. The premise is very simple. Look at each match-up, then decide whichever you enjoy eating or cooking the most, and move that particular meat/seafood to the next round. Then decide on a winner! Feel free to share your results. My Final Four involved veal, duck, lobster, and sausage; and sausage beat out veal to claim the top prize. Gotta love meat that can also improve vegetables!

And since I can't upload the photo, here is a link to the brackets.

Go Meat!

http://www.sogoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/meat-maddness-round-1-bracket1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment